We are so thankful for our chamber members! Here are some resources you can use to promote your business or event with the Chamber.
Let’s work together to Promote your business, Protect the Lewis County business environment and Inform the public of all the wonderful resources available in their community. We encourage you to take full advantage of your Chamber membership. Chamber events are a great way to connect with other members, to familiarize members and the community about your business’ goods and services.
Making the Most of Your Chamber Membership
- Attend Forum Meetings the 2nd Thursday of the month at O’Blarney’s from 11:30am to 1pm: This is an excellent way to stay informed, learn new ideas, and network with fellow business owners.
- Attend a Business After Hours (BAH) on the Third Thursday of the Month: These events are hosted by area businesses and have food, beverages, fun, and prizes. They are a great networking opportunity as well. Consider hosting one!
- Become a Chamber Ambassador: Ambassadors serve as liaisons between the community, businesses, and the Chamber. This is a fun position that allows for a lot of visibility in the public. The cost is only $50 a year and the time commitment is reasonable. Find an Ambassador at the next event and ask them why they love being one.
- Ribbon Cutting: A Ribbon Cutting is a great way to celebrate your place of business. The ribbon cutting is promoted through Chamber Scoop email newsletter and the event photo is published on the chamber website, Facebook page and in the Business Connection.
- Promote your event in the Bizz Buzz: Send an email in 200 words or less to email@example.com and tell us what your business is doing. It will be published on our website immediately and in our Business Connections paper which we send out monthly to all of our members and comes out in the Chronicle as well. The deadline is 4 o’clock the last Friday of every month.
- Provide business coupons and promotional items for our Black Friday Survival Bags: These bags are handed out to shoppers lined up at the Chamber in the wee hours of Black Friday. Don’t miss this opportunity to entice the shopping public into your business! We distribute about 300 bags.
- Flyers and business cards in the Chamber office: All Chamber Members are welcome to bring their materials into the Chamber office. The public uses our building and staff as an information resource throughout the year.
- Advertise in the Business Connections mailing: For just $100 you can add your flyer to a once a month mailing that the Chamber sends out to all our members. Current distribution is approximately 620 businesses and growing.
- Advertise in “The Scoop” weekly electronic Chamber newsletter: Insert your clickable ad into our newsletter that reaches nearly 2,000 people each week. For just $50 this is an incredible value.
- Advertise on our Electronic Billboard: For more information contact the Chamber office (360) 748-8885, or email Marketing@ChamberWay.com
- Social Media Promotion: Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/chamberway and post your business information or include your community activity or event on our community calendar at www.chamberway.com/events-calendar/
Not a member? Give us a call (360) 748-8885 to learn more or click here