Possibilities Women’s Center, located on Main Street in Centralia, is a 501 (c3) non-profit that services sexually active teens, pregnant and parenting women and families. We provide medical services, material support, and education on STDs, sexual risk avoidance, pregnancy and parenting.
Possibilities is 100% funded by the community. This fall, Sept. 26th, Possibilities will host its Annual Fall Fundraiser ONLINE as a virtual event. Register to attend and learn more about the impact Possibilities makes in Lewis and Thurston Counties. Visit www.hopehappening.com to register for free, or call 360-330-2229.
There are also 5 exciting RAFFLES open and available to the public as a part of the Fall Fundraiser. Raffles open Sept. 1st and tickets can be purchased online at www.hopehappening.com or by calling the office at 360-330-2229.
- A Getaway to Hotel Bellwether ($1300 Value)
- A Getaway to Sun Mountain Lodge ($850 Value)
- Side of Grass-Fed Beef ($1,000 Value) *Butcher Date is Oct. 8th, 2020
- Professional Family Photography Session ($350 Value)
- Local Eats and Treats – Certificates and Discounts to local restaurants, cafe’s, bakeries and pubs (Approx. $600 Value)