The Centralia-Chehalis Chamber of Commerce annual membership fee is based on your number of full-time employees (two part-time = one full-time), including regular employees, owners, managers, licensees, agents and commissioned sales people.
Member businesses with multiple outlets under the same name and ownership may enroll each outlet by combining the number of full-time equivalent employees for all outlets.
Owners of multiple businesses with different names must enroll each business separately.
What you get with your membership
- Annual directory listing
- Chamberway.com Business Directory listing
- Weekly email newsletter (The Chamber Scoop) and a monthly print newsletter (Business Connections)
- Tax deduction (Not charitable but as an ordinary and necessary business expense)
- Networking opportunities including Business After Hours
- Educational opportunities including Chamber Forums
- Ribbon cuttings
- Mailing labels
- Certificates of origin
- Use of the Chamber office for meetings
- Discounts on space rental at Chamber events such as the Home and Garden Show
- Brochures at the Chamber office
- Free help wanted ads on Chamberway.com
- Referrals, referrals, referrals!
How the Chamber works for you
With expertise in marketing, business assistance, business education, and lobbying, the Chamber:
- Helps small business grow and succeed
- Attracts new business, conventions, and tourism by working with Lewis County Economic Development Council and local agencies, constantly seeking to broaden our tax base and strength our economy
- Creates and maintains a climate for business growth and strong quality of life – protecting and informing the business community
- Serves as a business advocate in city, state, local, and national government affairs
- Provides credibility for your business through association
Internet presence on Chamber websites
Members receive a free alphabetical, categorical, searchable listing in the Chamber’s online Business Directory. The listing provides basic company contact information, a direct link to the member’s website and a direct link for visitors to send an email to the company. Visitors to our site may locate members by business name, category, web address or telephone number.
Finding good employees is a key to business success. To assist in its members’ recruitment activities, the Chamber has created a special online Job Listings.
Want to know more?
For more information about membership opportunities and benefits contact Tara Bittler or Alicia Bull at (360) 748-8885.
They will be happy to talk with you how your business will benefit from being a member of the Chamber and explain the easy application process.